top of page

Changing foreign license

For changing your drivers license from abroad into a german, you need following things:


Eye test


1 Photograph (biometric)

Sign in formular from our driving school

Classification of your foreign drivers license

      (available by the ADAC)

your origin drivers license

€ 5.- for the townhall (Garching/Ismaning/Unterföhring)

to bring all these things to the townhall 

For your information !

The theoretical exam will be in the english or another
language (12 languages choose), you can get the practise education also in the english language in our school, but the practise exam (the execution is by the TÜV) is definitely only in the german language (this is law….) and sometimes a problem for our students from abroad.

bottom of page